Age and decay ...

The winter brings thoughts of mortality. Someone was asking me the the other day about a 20 year plan for the school, and the thought of what the world and I might be like in 20 years' time kept me awake much of the following night.

Now in my 40th year, I thought I would dig out a photo of me at 20, for everyone's amusement. I think I was better-looking then, but rather too dreamy ...

Deep in school reports today, but looking forward to a trip to Nantes on Saturday: Christmas shopping, Advent confession, a change of scenery.

Seasonal song
This year's Carol Service was quite a success. We have about ten trebles at the moment, so the choir is improving. Our CD from 2004, Les Choristes de Chavagnes, has been re-issued, and is available from me for 15 euros including post and packing. (Send orders to cdorders@chavagnes.org)

Comments

Popular Posts